Saturday, January 9, 2010

Special Charity Single -- I Got Soul, Young Soul Rebels

YouTube won't let me embed the video for "I Got Soul," but here's the link to go watch the video. This song is a single by Young Soul Rebels, which isn't a band, but a group of UK artists who have joined forces to make a charity single for War Child, an organization that provides aid for children in war-torn areas. "I Got Soul" is a cover of The Killers' "All These Things That I Have Done" and it's such a good rendition that I had to feature it here.

"I Got Soul" is definitely a poppier version of The Killers' song, but by no means is it mere fluff and autotune. The featured artists are up and coming British singers (including my favorite, Pixie Lott) who definitely have the chops to be the next best thing in the music industry.

This song is worth a listen. Hope you enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment